Navient Entry-Level Call Center Rep in Austin, Texas
We are hiring Entry-level Call Center Reps to join our Toll and DPS Departments starting each month!
Founded in 1991, Gila, LLC offers business process outsourcing focusing on revenue enhancement services. We serve state governments, transportation authorities, municipal government entities and other public entities, using a technology platform that delivers exceptional customer service. We empower talented employees with advanced technology, data management tools and leading edge business practices to exceed the expectations of our clients.
Gila, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient Corporation, a Fortune 500 company publicly traded on the NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NAVI).
Although the Navient name is new, our business is not. For more than 40 years we learned, evolved, and led in loan management, servicing and asset recovery as Sallie Mae®. And now, we continue to lead as Navient, a company dedicated to helping our clients and our 12 million customers along the path to financial success.
Why Join Gila?
- Full Time
- Paid Training
- $11/hour plus Monthly Incentive Potential Based on YOUR Performance
- $.50/hour shift differential for bilingual skills
- Excellent Benefits that start the month after you start!
- Generous Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k with Company Match, Tuition Assistance and more!
- Career Growth
- Your earnings are based on YOUR hard work!
- Our office is conveniently off of US-183 and Highway 290
Training Class Schedule (first 2-3 weeks):
Monday - Friday 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Call Center Hours (Shift Depends on Department):
Monday - Thursday: 6AM - 9PM
Friday: 6AM - 6PM
Rotating Saturdays 7AM - 1PM
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong interpersonal (written and verbal) communication skills
- 6 months of telephone experience in a customer service, telemarketing or call center environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus
Skills and Required Knowledge:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a federal government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.