Navient Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Fishers, Indiana
At Navient, you can expect the energy and focus of a new company, and the stability and expertise of a Fortune 500 industry leader. We come ready to provide the scale and skill to address the individual needs of our 12 million customers whose loans we service, and the diverse needs of our government, higher education, and business clients.
This position will start Monday, April 17th. Navient is located conveniently off of I-69 (and 5 miles from I-465)
$13.22 hourly rate plus $1 bilingual differential ($16.16 average hourly rate with incentives included)
Navient offers great benefits including:
- 7.5% shift differential and the potential to earn monthly bonuses!
- Over 60% of Customer Service Specialists achieve a bonus each month on average
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off plus 8 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan plus company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Promotional opportunities
- On-site cafeteria and fitness center
- Eligibility for most benefits begins within first 30 days of employment. View Navient Benefits to learn more!
Working hours are Monday - Thursday 12:00pm - 9pm and Friday 11:00am - 8pm. Training will be Monday - Friday for the first 7 weeks with perfect attendance required.
Customer Service Specialists are the front line face of Navient - assisting in-school, grace, current and early-age delinquency of federal and private loan borrowers. As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be a subject matter experts on multiple loan programs and the many products offered with those programs. Providing a world-class customer experience while focusing on first call resolution, Customer Service Specialists are equally concerned with customer satisfaction as with call efficiency. Successful individuals in this position enjoy speaking with customers, crafting solutions, and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Spanish bilingual skills are required
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of customer service experience required.
- Must be able to accommodate a schedule that will fluctuate between the hours of 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Must complete Government Contract Security Clearance process.
- Must be customer focused and service oriented.
- Must have a willingness to be flexible with work hours and have excellent attendance.
- Must learn and maintain an in-depth understanding of student loan servicing processes.
- Must possess excellent PC and internet navigation skills.
- Demonstrates efficient time-management skills required.
- Demonstrates effective decision-making skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- College degree.
Keywords: customer service, collections, customer care, outbound, inbound, client services, CSR.
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a federal government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.