Navient College Intern - Collection Strategies in Newark, Delaware
The Collection Strategies intern will support the CRS Strategies team in a variety of reporting, process and analytical capacities. This person must be comfortable with balancing a diverse workload, staying organized, communicating with team members, external departments and management, taking direction and asking questions. The candidate must have a strong work ethic, a desire to learn and a can do attitude.
- Updating weekly and monthly analyses and reports
- Update data that is used to evaluate various Strategies or Operations performance
- Assist with skip trace vendor performance tracking
- Refresh phone strategy reporting to monitor progress of new phone strategy initiatives
Assist with updating monthly channel strategy reporting
- Assist with skip trace process to send, receive and load new phone numbers
- Assist with disaster forbearance processing
Assist with monthly consent file refresh
Assist with adjusting or adding additional reporting/analysis when requested
- Incorporate requested modifications to existing reporting or analyses
Develop new reporting or analyses to establish the foundation to monitor new strategies/initiatives
Update PowerPoint presentation data
- Update weekly/monthly Strategy PowerPoint decks with refreshed data and information
Payer team performance, Chase the App team performance, Mid/Late phone score performance
Monitoring reports and communicating observations
- Review series of reports related to CRS on the reporting portal and monitor trends, improvements, declines that may impact performance
- Review observations with management and determine if there are additional analyses that can be conducted to dig deeper into root causes
- Must have completed 1-2 years in college or a university
- Must be available from mid May 2017 to August 31, 2017
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Some College - Business, Economics, Statistics
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a federal government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.